| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Jerusalem are glorious having an average of a hefty 10:56 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 1:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 89.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 10.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: