| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in October is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with vitually no rain. A paltry 23.6mm (0.9in) of H2O is laid down across on average 1 day.
- In October the blue above Jerusalem is sunny with an average of a considerable 9:15 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
- There are approximately 1:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: