| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in November is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 67.8mm (2.7in) of water is dropped during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Jerusalem is fine having an average of a measurable 6:54 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 3:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: