| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in May is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is dumped across on average 1 day.
- In May the skies in Jerusalem are beaming with an average of a hefty 11:07 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 2:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: