| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in March is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 97.9mm (3.9in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Jerusalem is a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:25 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: