| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in June is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid accrues during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Jerusalem is extremely sunny with on balance an astonishing 13:09 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 0:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 93.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 6.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: