| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in July is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water tumbles across an average of 0 days.
- In July the heavens above Jerusalem are extremely sunny with an average of an astounding 13:29 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:59.
- There are approximately 0:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 97.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 2.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: