| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in January is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist with some rain, sleet or snow. Some 143.4mm (5.6in) of water is dumped across on average 9 days.
- In January the skies in Jerusalem are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:44 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 4:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: