| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in February is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with intermittent rain. Circa 113.3mm (4.5in) of liquid is discharged across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Jerusalem are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:42 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:00.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: