| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in December is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry with intermittent rain. Circa 110.3mm (4.3in) of water accrues across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Jerusalem is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:00 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 3:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: