| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in August is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water accrues across on average 0 days.
- The blue above Jerusalem is brilliantly sunny with on balance an astonishing 12:56 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:16.
- There are approximately 0:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 98.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 1.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: