| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jerusalem in April is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 31.5mm (1.2in) of liquid accrues across an average of 3 days.
- In April the heavens above Jerusalem are sunny having on average a sizable 9:11 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 3:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jerusalem April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jerusalem, Israel
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jerusalem: