Climate of Jerusalem, Israel Average Weather
- Jerusalem, israel, 31°52'N, 35°13'E, 757 m (2484 ft)
- Jerusalem has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Jerusalem is close to the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.2 degrees Celsius (61.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 590 mm (23.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3468 hours.
- If Jerusalem were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: